Welcome to Snow's Fuel Company
Our goal is simple: to take care of your home or business and the people who live in it. That's the way the Snow family has done business for over 100 years; that's the way we want it to be for the next hundred.
Captain Aaron Snow started this family business in the late 1800's. He sailed up and down the eastern coast aboard the schooner Nettie M. Rogers purchasing coal, grain and other conveniences. Upon his return, he sold his cargo from his property on Town Cove (now the Orleans Inn). A century later, Aaron's descendents still own and operate the family business, which also includes a large retail store specializing in products for the home and garden.
Jim Kelly - General Manager
Delivering fuel is pretty straightforward, yet many companies have come and gone. Our secret for longevity? We use all our "know-how" to make heating your home or business more economical and trouble-free.
- Guaranteed Price Protection Program: Always pay our lowest retail price - never pay more than our capped price in a volatile market.
- Discount Payment Plans
- Bioheat Fuel Option: We believe offering a cleaner, greener, renewable fuel is the right thing to do.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Licensed, Experienced Technicians
- 24/7 Electronic Home Monitoring System
- Equipment Installation/Interest-Free Terms
- Peace of Mind Service Plans
- Gas Stove/Gas Fireplace Sales, Installation & Service
We respect your privacy, we will not rent or sell your email address to anyone.