Discount Programs | Special Offers
Price Protection Program
Certainty in an Uncertain Market
Peace Of Mind Price Protection Program
We Help You Control Heating Costs
One of the best ways we can help you control home heating costs is to offer a Price Protection Program. This gives you the opportunity to lock into a capped rate for fuel for the upcoming heating season. We also offer a prepayment discount for maximum savings. Because this is a popular program and supply is limited, we encourage you to respond early when we roll out the program in the late spring.
We Partner With Industry Experts
Knowing when and at what price to buy fuel is key to this program. And, because so many factors influence the global market, it's a constant tightrope walk. This is why we work closely with experts in the fuel oil and propane industry. In preparation for each heating season, we buy large contracts of fuel at advantageous prices. By doing so, we can offer you more competitive rates-and certainty in an uncertain market.
Benefits Of Locking Into A Capped Rate
When you join our Price Protection Program, there are no unpleasant surprises about fuel costs. You will never pay more per gallon than the capped priced you locked in. And, if the daily market price is below your capped rate when you receive a delivery, you will pay the lower price. Having a capped rate is a win/win situation because-no matter how the market fluctuates--you always pay the lowest price. This knowledge helps you budget fuel costs and gives you peace of mind.
We're Here To Help
- During the program you will never pay more than the capped rate stipulated in your contract. If the daily market price is below the capped rate, you will pay the lower price.
- The capped price will be determined by the payment option you select: Pre-pay or Installment.
- We offer a discount for pre-payment. Payment is due in full with contract
- If you do not choose the Pre-pay Option, your total cost will be divided into installments payable monthly.
- At the beginning of the heating season, you determine the number of gallons of fuel you would like to purchase at the capped rate. If you are a new customer, we will help you estimate the number of gallons you will consume.
- There is a Price Protection Insurance Fee under this program. It is determined by and paid to hedging companies. We share the cost of this fee and do not derive any profit from it. Your share is based on your projected fuel consumption.
Our list of Frequently Asked Questions, along with the Contract available at the beginning of the heating season, provide additional information about the Price Protection Program. If you have any questions at any time, though, we're just a phone call away.
Price Protection Program Contracts
Bio Heat Capped Rate Price Protection Program
#2 Fuel Oil Capped Rate Price Protection Program
Propane Capped Rate Price Protection Program-A (customer owned tank)
Propane Capped Rate Price Protection Program-D (800-2000 gal)
Propane Capped Rate Price Protection Program-E (650-800 gal)
Propane Capped Rate Price Protection Program-F (450-650 gal)
Propane Capped Rate Price Protection Program-G (350-450 gal)